Life in this world often never runs smoothly. Whatever we do there are always obstacles in the way. From these incidents, sometimes we think that God is never fair. In fact, God’s plans often run unique, full of surprises, and unexpectedly. Maybe that’s God’s way of testing us as His creatures.
Starting from these trials, not a few of us finally feel tired and want to just give up. However, many also use this as a reason to remain grateful in the midst of other problems. After all, God will never give trials beyond our capacity as humans. This viral story from Twitter citizens will make us think that God is really good. Kindness sometimes comes in ways we don’t understand~
1. Proof that God’s way of giving us a way is never easy, but He also always provides a way out
2. Heard the news that the disease of parents has been appointed by God, it’s true that the feeling of happiness cannot be described in words. Seeing them healthy is already very happy :’)
3. Life’s trials often come with gangs, but help from God also often comes when we are at our lowest. Whatever it is, cheer up!
4. It seems like God is too good, just watch out if you’re even weird!
5. Many are not aware, trivial events like this should make us more grateful to God
6. Being in a position like this definitely makes us lose hope from time to time. It turns out that God is not kidding when he gives a surprise
7. Even if you are given facilities like this, next time don’t just rely on reckless capital. If God gave a surprise using another way, how about trying it?
8. There will always be a way for people who are never discouraged, always try, pray, and of course are grateful. Yes, there must be a way~
9. People who are given a bad incident by God and then suddenly get help, it’s a sign that God has given us two chances. Don’t waste it
10. It’s for sure relate very similar to the stories of many people out there. Often times we are broken hearted by God to meet the right person
11. I really can’t imagine what it’s like to be tested repeatedly like this. But, it turns out that God always has his own way to save us
Life in this world is impossible if the path is straight. In fact, even rich people must have their own problems. The point is that trials from God are indiscriminate. However, help from God can also come at any time. Don’t forget to be grateful for the current situation, OK!