No one has a more public love life than the Kardashians. And while KUWTK gives us a small glimpse inside the lives of each sister, Kendall is definitely one of the more low-key family members who doesn’t like to share too much on her romances and interpersonal life.
However, we do know some things that give us a glimpse into her new man Devin Booker’s life. Here’s a look at everything we know about the NBA player, and his relationship with Kendall Jenner.
1. His middle name is Armani. This also is the sponsor of one of his father’s teams in Italy. In context, his dad played basketball internationally and once played with Danilo Gallinari.
2. His mother is Puerto Rican and Mexican. This means that if he wants to, he can play for the national Puerto Rican team!
3. In 2017, Booker became the youngest player to earn 70 points in a single NBA game, which helped cement him as one of the most important players in the league.
4. He earns approximately $27.28 million yearly and has made over $65 million since he first joined the NBA. His contract with the Suns is a five-year, $158 million contract.
5. He’s a self-proclaimed dog person and not a huge fan of cats. In fact, he’s shared his bond with his huge, adorable pup on IG, who he calls his “first and only son”.
6. Booker loves hiking and vacations – he’s traveled to Mykonos, Ajax, and Aspen, amongst many other dreamy locations.