Vaccination Sites with Pfizer Vaccines
In the meantime, Pfizer’s vaccine is distributed to people living in Greater Jakarta. DKI Jakarta itself has started to give this vaccine to the public on Monday, January 23.
The number of vaccination locations with the Pfizer vaccine in Jakarta was also increased. Previously there were 10 places to 16 places, based on a letter from the DKI Jakarta Health Office.
This is how Covid-19 weakens the immunity of pregnant women, which increases the risk of death
The following is a list of vaccination facilities that provide Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine.
1. Johar Baru District Health Center, Central Jakarta.
2. Puskesmas Kelapa Gading District, North Jakarta,
3. RSIA Family, North Jakarta,
4. Tugu Koja Hospital, North Jakarta,
5. RSPI Puri Indah, West Jakarta,
6. Prikasih Hospital, South Jakarta,
7. Puskesmas Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta,
8. Cilandak District Health Center, South Jakarta,
9. Jati Padang Hospital, South Jakarta,
10. Pancoran Village Health Center, South Jakarta,
11. UPK Ministry of Health Rasuna Said, South Jakarta,
12. BPSDM Ministry of Health Hang Jebat, South Jakarta,
13. Pulogadung District Health Center, East Jakarta,
14. RSKD Duren Sawit, East Jakarta,
15. Hospital Tk. IV Kesdam Cijantung, East Jakarta, and
16. Pondok Kopi Islamic Hospital, East Jakarta.