For those of you who often visit the kitchen, are you familiar with silver colored paper which is widely used to wrap food? Yes, aluminum foil! This material in the form of a dense and thin sheet of aluminum metal is usually used to wrap food to keep it hot.
Some of the advantages of aluminum foil include being flexible, flexible, easy to shape according to the function of the packaging, airtight, water and fat, and does not affect taste and smell. Aluminum foil is also a good conductor of heat for electrical energy and heating. But the drawback is that it can be damaged due to the influence of acids, table salt and heavy metals.
Well, if you think that aluminum foil can only be used to wrap food, then you are wrong. There are many other surprising uses of aluminum foil that have been Hipwee Tips summarize the following.
1. As a base for ironing clothes that have screen printing, made from silk, wool, and other easily wrinkled materials so they don’t stick and stay neat
2. You can reseal packaged food by clamping it with aluminum foil and flattening it using a hot iron. It’s not going to be sluggish!
3. Pens wrapped in aluminum foil can be used as touch pen for connecting static electricity from radius to touch screen gadgets
4. When moving heavy furniture, use aluminum foil as a base so that the floor and furniture don’t scratch
5. Running out of AA batteries, but only have AAA batteries? A lump of aluminum foil will be an emergency help if your battery runs out
6. Blunt scissors can be sharpened again by cutting aluminum foil many times
7. With the help of aluminum foil, you can curl your hair using a hair straightener!
8. It is easier to filter used cooking oil to separate it from the crumbs. Just pour the remaining cooking oil into a bowl that has been lined with aluminum foil, let stand for a while then separate the top with the crumbs that have settled
9. Use aluminum foil to remove scorch on cookware without chemicals
10. Squeeze the aluminum foil into a ball to speed up the drying process of clothes in the machine as well as eliminate static effects
11. To protect your food from sticking to the frying pan, use a layer of aluminum foil as a base
12. Mix a little baking soda with toothpaste. Next, take the aluminum foil and fold it into a ribbon and place it on the teeth. After that let stand for an hour. So that the effect of whiter teeth is visible, use it twice a week, yes!
13. Wrap in aluminum foil to prevent bananas from rotting when placed in the open
14. Wrap rusty metal utensils with aluminum foil, then soak in salt water. Leave it for a while before rinsing it off
15. Only by using used cans, pans or aluminum foil, you can strengthen the wifi signal
16. So that the silver items in your house shine again, mix aluminum foil, baking soda, and water. The result is shiny like new!
17. In an emergency, make an emergency funnel from a piece of aluminum foil into a cone. Can be adjusted to a narrow size though you know!
18. Aluminum foil can also be used as a craft object or coloring medium for children
19. Wrap aluminum foil on the stove holder so that the rest of the fire doesn’t stick to the cooking utensils and is easy to clean
20. It’s really suitable for boarding children! Aluminum foil can also be used as a substitute for oil. You can fry eggs on an iron like this
See?? So, which other benefits of aluminum foil do you deny? Can’t wait to stock up in boarding houses…