1NEWS, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan in order to achieve the vision and mission, and to improve the company’s performance, in 2021 the company will hold recruitment or open job vacancies to fill currently vacant positions.
The company is looking for candidates or prospective employees who are ready to be placed according to their competencies, interests or talents and of course in accordance with the requirements needed for each position so that these vacancies can be filled with competent personnel or human resources, ready to work and have enthusiasm in doing their duties. .
Reporting from bursakaryadepnaker.com, Sunday (3/10/2021), the positions available at this job opportunity were opened by the company with the following qualifications.
Recruitment of Non-Permanent Employees (PTT) for the Regional Deputy of North Sulawesi, Central Sulawesi, Gorontalo and North Maluku
- Indonesian citizens
- Not married when registering
- D3/D4/S1 education in all majors
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (scale 4)
- Maximum age 25 years as of December 31, 2021
- University accreditation is preferred at least B
- Applicants are required to upload a selfie on their Instagram feed with the Mobile JKN application on their Smartphone by writing a caption with the theme: “Together with BPJS Kesehatan Serving the Nation” Caption at the end of the hashtag #MengabdiBersamaBPJSKesehatan and must tag and follow the official BPJS Health account @bpjskesehatan_ri
- Registration starts on 2 – 5 October 2021
By knowing the criteria and recruitment needs described above, job seekers who feel they meet the requirements include education, age, etc. and do feel interested in the latest BPJS Employment vacancies in October 2021 above, should immediately complete and compile a job application file. .
Files such as a job application letter, CV or curriculum vitae, FC diploma and transcripts and other complements such as the latest photo of applicants to register and take part in the admission selection for new employees at the company in question, are sent through the procedures established by the company, namely sent via ONLINE registration to the address :