Vincent Verhaag freed Jessica Iskandar to choose the various needs of their future baby.
Monday, April 18, 2022 | 04:00 WIB
1NEWS – Jessica Iskandar started shopping for baby equipment ahead of the birth of her second child. The prospective baby of Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag is known to be male. Jessica, who is familiarly called Jedar, finally dared to shop for baby equipment because she was already 7 months pregnant.
What was Jessica Iskandar’s moment like shopping for baby equipment like? Check out the following portraits.
1. Jessica Iskandar accompanied by Vincent Verhaag first saw a baby crib. According to the shopkeeper, the bed can be used for newborns up to the age of 4 years. Interestingly, this baby cot can be folded for traveling.
2. For the convenience of their prospective second child when traveling, Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag also bought a car seat. The sophistication of the car seat that Jedar bought includes being able to rotate and the tilt of the backrest can be adjusted.
3. Jessica Iskandar also bought a bouncer or baby jumper that can automatically rock the baby for 2 minutes. Jedar also bought a machine so that the bouncer can sway longer.
4. The baby stroller that Jedar bought is equipped with various facilities such as air circulation, the slope can be adjusted, and can be turned around as needed. But Jedar and Vincent asked for frost instead of black so their baby wouldn’t overheat.
5. Jessica Iskandar bought a bathtub that can automatically weigh the baby’s weight. The tub can be used by baby Jedar until he is 2 years old. Jedar bought the white bathtub because it only had one color choice.
6. A fence and a playmate for Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag’s second children have also been prepared. Jedar then left the fence and the playmate in the shop until the baby was old enough to start using it.
7. Various types of pillows were also purchased by Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag. Ranging from baby pillows to nursing pillows have been purchased. Jedar chose the color Tosca for the nursing pillow.
8. To keep the air clean at home, Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag also bought an air purifier equipped with essential oils. Jedar also bought a portable air purifier that he would take with him when he gave birth.
9. Jessica Iskandar did not forget to buy a robotic vacuum cleaner to keep the house clean. With a robotic vacuum cleaner, the house is clean without the hassle. Stick vacuum cleaners are also purchased at the same time to clean the sofa.
10. Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag also started buying baby clothes. The dinosaur-like motifs were chosen for their future son. The couple, who married on October 22, 2021, also did not forget to buy clothes for El Barack.
11. Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag seem to choose a baby carrier. However, the size of the baby carrier must be adjusted by the parents. Because the sizes of father and mother are different, Jedar decides to buy a baby carrier according to Vincent’s size.
12. The sterilizer was also purchased by Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag for the safety of their son in the future. Sterilizers can clean viruses or germs in baby items, especially in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic which still needs to be watched out for like now.
13. The MPASI needs for El Barack’s sister candidate have also been prepared. A pink food processor with 6 functions was also purchased for Jessica Iskandar and Vincent Verhaag’s children when they were 6 months old.
Those are the various baby items that Jessica Iskandar bought before giving birth to her second child. It’s so complete! What do you think?
Contributor: Neressa Prahastiwi