bbn/detikcom/8 Merchant Kiosk on Melasti Beach Ungasan Burns Out.
The fire was finally extinguished by the Badung Fire Department within 1 hour by deploying three fire engines.
“The fire is thought to have been caused by a short circuit in one of the stalls and then spread to another,” said I Made Ngantra, Head of Melasti Beach Merchants.
Meanwhile, Eka, one of the souvenir traders after the fire, said that the ruins of the kiosk were still scattered at the location. The fire did not bother tourists who had a weekend vacation at Melasti Beach. Hundreds of tourists, dominated by foreign tourists, continue to sunbathe or play in the water on the beach.
According to him, the fire that occurred at the Melasti beach merchant stall had occurred twice. The first fire occurred in October 2020 which destroyed five merchant stalls.
Writer : Coverage Team
Editors : I Komang Robby Patria