Isaiah Rashad is breaking his silence.
The 30-year-old rapper hit the stage to perform at 2022 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 16) in Indio, Calif.
During his performance, he addressed the leak of a sex tape that occurred earlier in the year, which he had previously kept quiet about for months, allegedly containing footage of him engaging in sex acts with two men.
The performance included an opening video montage of other people’s reactions to the tape, including The Game and Joe Budden.
“The purpose of doing that was to embarrass him. However, that backfired. When his video leaked, his dreams and everything went up,” a voice said during the clip.
“I see all the messages and all the positivity…y’all kept me alive these last couple months,” he later announced during the set.
During a performance of “Wat’s Wrong” from 2016’s The Sun’s Tirade, he seemingly shed a tear.
Find out which stars have come out as LGBTQ in 2022 so far.
Check out the set list…
1. RIP Young (with Kal Banx)
2. Wat’s Wrong (with Kal Banx)
3. Hey Mista (with Kal Banx)
4. Wat U Sed (with DOECHII and Kal Banx)
5. Crazy (DOECHII cover with DOECHII) (Live debut)
6. Shot You Down (with Kal Banx)
7. Park (with Kal Banx)
8. Tity and Dolla (with Hugh Augustine)
9. Free Lunch (with Kal Banx)
10. 9-3 Freestyle (with Kal Banx)
11. Heavenly Father
12. 4r Da Squaw (with SiR)
13. Lay Wit Ya (with SiR) (Kal Banx & Hugh Augustine)
14. Headshots (4r Da Locals) (with SiR) (and Kal Banx)