Take a peek at Kang Han Na’s charming portrait in her new drama, Bloody Heart.
Tuesday, April 19, 2022 | 06:00 WIB
1NEWS – Kang Han Na’s acting and appearance in his last two dramas, namely Start-Up (2020) and My Roommate Is A Gumiho (2021) stole the attention. No wonder Kang Han Na’s charm in Bloody Heart is also worth anticipating.
Bloody Heart is Kang Han Na’s new drama in 2022. In this fictional historical drama, he competed acting with a number of famous Korean stars such as Lee Joon, Jang Hyuk, Park Ji Yeon, Lee Tae Ri, Choi Ri, Heo Sung Tae, Ha Do Kwon, and many more.
Immediately, let’s look at the charm of Kang Han Na in Bloody Heart which makes it melt. Take a peek at the facts about her beautiful portrait as reported by Soompi, KBS’s official Instagram and others. Let’s check this out!
1. Bloody Heart highlights the tragic political romance between Lee Joon and Kang Han Na. Lee Joon plays Lee Tae, a king who must leave the woman he loves in order to survive. Meanwhile, Kang Han Na plays Yoo Jung, a woman who in order to survive, she must become the queen.
2. Kang Han Na will play Yoo Jung, a beautiful and free-spirited woman who has a mindset that is slightly ahead of her time. She is a brave woman who is almost perfect because she is endowed with extraordinary intellect and innate intelligence.
3. Yoo Jung is a woman who made Lee Tae fall in love. Lee Tae chose Yoo Jung as his crown princess and caused a troublesome situation for his family. Yoo Jung is forced to make a choice between the person she loves and her family’s plan of revenge.
4. After meeting Lee Tae, Yoo Jung will experience more calamities in her life which is already full of twists and turns and gets caught up in palace affairs. He would even engage in fierce political battles against his former lover from his youth.
5. Yoo Jung seems to exude a unique elegance with her humble yet graceful figure. There was no smile on his face and his eyes glittered with determination. “Your Majesty, protect yourself. I will protect myself,” said Yoo Jung in her individual poster.
6. Yoo Jung’s innocence and beauty shines through in the released portraits. Despite smiling, he seemed to be staring longingly at something in the distance, conveying his complicated emotions. His determination shone in his gaze, indicating what he would do to survive in the palace.
7. “Unlike other women during the Joseon Dynasty, Yoo Jung is very carefree, independent, and in charge of her own life. She is a warm and wise character who tries to survive in all situations and tries to protect the people who are most precious to her,” Kang Han Na said about his character as reported by Soompi.
8. With his independence and courage, Yoo Jung will do whatever it takes to survive in a brutal palace. Fans are excited to find out how Yoo Jung will cope with this tumultuous time in her life.
9. Don’t forget Kang Han Na’s chemistry with Lee Joon as king Lee Tae who dreams of an absolute monarchy, and Jang Hyuk as Park Gye Won, the first deputy prime minister and head of power in Joseon who really shouldn’t be missed.
That’s a row of Kang Han Na’s charms in Bloody Heart, his new drama after Start-Up and My Roommate Is A Gumiho. If you are curious about her acting when she plays a brave woman who tries to survive in the palace, don’t miss the drama Bloody Heart. Watch the drama starting May 2, 2022 on KBS. Do not miss!
Contributor: Yoeni Syafitri Sekar Ayoe