you like processed tofu, but are you tired of eating fried tofu every day? Or, you want to try cooking stew toge toge, but afraid to fail? Don’t worry! In this article, you will get toge tofu stew recipe which is fail-safe and guaranteed delicious!
Besides being easy for you to make at home, toge tofu stew is also easy for you to make at will. Starting from sweet toge stew until the stew of toge with tempeh, everything will taste good.
Well, for those of you who are curious about the same how to cook tofu stew without fail, let’s take a look at the complete recipe below!
Toge Tofu Stew Recipe
Before you go to how to cook tofu stewyou must prepare the ingredients below!
Toge Tofu Stew Ingredients
Here are the ingredients that you must prepare to cook toge stew at home!
- Four boxes of tofu
- Quarter toge
- Shallots of leek, sliced
- Five cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- Three chilies, sliced
- Geprek galangal
- Two tomatoes (one if the tomatoes are large), diced
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Your favorite sweet soy sauce
- Your favorite flavoring (optional)
Well, if you have collected the above ingredients in your kitchen, then you can proceed to how to cook tofu stew fail-safe!
How to Cook Toge Tofu Stew
Below are the steps you must follow to cook toge tofu stew.
- Cut the tofu into cubes, not too small. Then, fry the tofu until half cooked. If so, remove the tofu and drain the oil.
- Next, you can prepare the toge tofu stew. First, stir-fry all the spices that you have prepared earlier. Stir for a while until you smell the aroma of the spices. Then, add sugar and salt to taste. Add flavoring if you want (to taste too, yes).
- Next, pour a little water into the seasoning stir fry and stir for a while. When it starts to boil, add the tofu and bean sprouts.
- Let the toge tofu stew on low heat, let it sit until the spices are absorbed and the water begins to recede. If it has receded a bit, add sweet soy sauce to taste.
- Wait until the tofu stew is cooked. Serve on a serving plate when it is cooked and enjoy while warm.
Well, that’s how to cook stew toge toge at home! Wow, it turned out to be quite easy, huh! Good luck!
Check out your other #ResepAndalans that you can try here.