Not everyone can get free electricity installation assistance for 2022. The person must meet the requirements based on the regulation of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources. In this article, we will discuss further about the terms of the 2022 Electric New Install Assistance (BPBL) program, the obligations of the recipients of assistance, and the variety of assistance provided.
Come on, let’s take a peek at what and how to install free electricity in 2022!
Related Article: Free electricity during the corona pandemic, here’s how to get it!
Terms of Installing Free Electricity 2022
BPBL 2022 is regulated in the Regulation of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia (Permen ESDM RI) Number 3 of 2022 concerning Assistance for New Installs of Electricity for Poor Households. The Ministerial Regulation states that only Indonesian citizens are entitled to BPBL.
In addition, Article 3 of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources Number 3 of 2022 stipulates that prospective BPBL recipients are households that meet the following criteria:
- Not registered as a customer of PT PLN (Persero);
- Having a domicile in an area where there is a low-voltage electricity network from PT PLN (Persero) without any network expansion;
- Included in the list in the Social Welfare Integrated Data (DTKS) set by the Ministry of Social Affairs;
- Have domicile in the 3K area (outermost, foremost, and underdeveloped);
- and/or declared eligible to receive BPBL based on the validation of the village head/lurah or other level official.
These are the conditions that must be met if you want to get free electricity installation assistance in 2022.
Related Article: How to Check PLN Electricity Bills Online Using HP: Web, Applications, SMS, to Email
Obligations of Recipients of Free Electricity Installation Assistance 2022
Meanwhile, the recipients of the 2022 free electricity installation assistance must also understand if they will have a number of obligations in the future. This obligation is regulated in Article 13 in the Ministerial Regulation mentioned above.
These obligations include:
- must maintain and care for electrical power installations,
- not trade and/or transfer the BPBL to other parties.
Related Article: Parents, Do You Know How To Check And Report The Latest Electricity Bills Below?
Types of Assistance for New Electricity Installs 2022
New Install of Electricity Assistance (BPBL) or what is often called by the community with the assistance of free electricity installation in 2022 is actually electricity installation assistance for households who can’t afford it. This assistance includes:
- electrical power installation and installation costs,
- inspection and testing of electrical power installations,
- operation worthy certification fee,
- the cost of a new connection to the PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (Persero) network,
- as well as assistance in charging the initial electricity token.
This is in accordance with Article 7 of the Regulation of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources mentioned above. Article 10, further details the electrical power installations received or installed in the homes of the recipients of the 2022 free electricity installations, covering several matters, including:
- 1 set of split-circuit panels, including 1 short-circuit breaker with a minimum capacity of 10 amperes along with the box,
- 3 LEDs, each has a power of 10 watts,
- 3 pieces of light fittings,
- 1 piece contact box,
- 2 switches, including 1 single switch and 1 double switch,
- as well as installation accessories.
Meanwhile, PT PLN (Persero) is the party responsible for the smooth implementation of the BPBL procurement and installation program. In its implementation, PT PLN (Persero) will receive reimbursement of costs from the government, where the payment will be made.
That is a series of information about the 2022 free electricity installation program (BPBL 2022). I hope this information is useful, Parents!
6 Steps to make an anti-swelling electric bill even at home
Free PLN tokens can already be used, there is a 6 month free electricity program!
9 Facts about Michael Faraday, the inventor of electricity who never received formal education