Gugun Gondrong 90s artist who is dim because of a brain tumor.
Tuesday, April 19, 2022 | 13:30 WIB
1NEWS – Rico Ceper recently visited Gugun Gondrong’s residence. He admitted that he met the teacher who had been giving lessons in the world of entertainment.
Gugun Gondrong is a famous artist in the 90s. In addition to acting, the man who has a characteristic with long hair was also appointed as a youth program host. In fact, she became one of the famous magazine models.
Unfortunately his career dimmed after he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. After undergoing treatment at a Singapore hospital, Gugun’s condition did not recover 100%.
What is the condition of Gugun Gondrong like now? Check out the latest portrait of Gugun Gondrong below.
1. Unlike his big name, Gugun is no longer longish. His hair was cut short, almost bald in some parts. Gugun’s body is also getting thinner. Accompanied by his mother, Gugun looks fresh and fit when visited by Rico Ceper.
2. Gugun Gondrong and Rico Ceper apparently haven’t seen each other for 3 years. Not only teacher Rico Ceper, the owner of the name Muhammad Gunawan H. is also the founder of the Jakmania, a supporter of the Persija football club, in 1997.
3. During his absence from the entertainment world, Gugun Gondrong focused on restoring his health by regularly walking with his mother. Gugun and his mother also recently moved to a new house for the last 2 years. Currently, Gugun is 53 years old.
4. During Rico Ceper’s visit, the fact that Gugun Gondrong was revealed was the grandson of Abdul Latief Hendraningrat, the bearer of the Sang Saka Merah Putih heritage flag on 17 August 1945. Therefore, Gugun really liked President Soekarno.
5. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Gugun Gondrong did more exercise by walking around his house complex. But before the pandemic, Gugun regularly went to the gym. Gugun also likes to eat so that his weight is increasing day by day.
6. Due to a brain tumor that he has had for 12 years, Gugun Gondrong still has difficulty speaking at length. He seemed to answer Rico Ceper’s question with a brief statement. What makes me relieved, Gugun can still laugh out loud.
7. Many Indonesian artists have been orbited by Gugun Gondrong to success. There were so many, Gugun’s mother couldn’t even name a single name. Rico Ceper, who actually remembers that the last artists Gugun released were Tika and Tiwi through the T2 group.
8. Gugun Gondrong also gave the stage names of a number of artists. One of them is Rico Ceper whose real name is Emrinko Safinka. Because the car is flat, Rico gets that title. The easy-to-remember names of Gugun eventually became the stage names of the artists he orbited.
9. Gugun Gondrong was in a coma while suffering from a brain tumor and underwent surgery in Singapore. The scars from the operation on Gugun’s head can still be seen clearly from a distance to this day. In the past, there was also a fundraising event for Gugun’s recovery, which raised around Rp. 1.3 billion in 3 hours.
10. Gugun Gondrong’s youth was also told by his mother. Gugun’s colleagues are told that they like to borrow clothes, but they don’t return them. Rico Ceper then mentioned the names of Bedu and Sultan Djorghi to acknowledge their ‘deed’.
11. Gugun Gondrong’s services to him and other fellow artists were also discussed by Rico Ceper. Gugun is told that he always pays for the food the cover boys eat at one of their regular warteg. Gugun’s car was always borrowed, but never filled with gasoline or washed thoroughly.
That’s the portrait and the latest news of Gugun Gondrong that Rico Ceper shared through his YouTube channel. Who misses Gugun Gondrong appearing entertaining again?
Contributor: Neressa Prahastiwi