1NEWS, Bekasi —
Late dawn is something that many people experience. If that’s the case, fasting becomes weak and powerless. Well, that’s why it’s important to eat sahur before fasting.
Make sure to make a practical sahur menu that doesn’t take long, one of which is teriyaki sausage. Teriyaki sausage can be a mainstay of an anti-complicated sahur menu, you know. Quoted from several sources, here’s the recipe:
- 10 pieces of beef sausage
- 1 onion
- 3 large red chilies
- 3 large green chilies
- 2 large cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp English soy sauce (can skip)
- 1/2 tsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tbsp margarine
How to make:
1. Discard the plastic wrapping of the sausage, wash it thoroughly, cut one sausage into three pieces, do not cut the ends.
2. Heat margarine, saute minced garlic until fragrant.
3. Enter the sausage pieces, stir until blended.
4. Enter about a small glass of boiled water, seasoning sauce, ground pepper, soy sauce and salt.
5. After the water starts to shrink, add the chopped chilies and onions. Cook again until the chilies and onions are wilted. Lift and serve.
Good luck, yes!