Love All Play airs tonight, take a peek at Park Ju Hyun’s charm as a badminton athlete.
Wednesday, April 20, 2022 | 18:44 WIB
1NEWS – After impressing viewers through his acting in the drama Extracurricular, Zombie Detective and Mouse, Park Ju Hyun has finally returned to the small screen. Park Ju Hyun’s charm in Love All Play immediately stole attention because this is his new drama in 2022.
Park Ju Hyun will play a great badminton player named Park Tae Yang in Love All Play. He will compete acting with a rising handsome actor named Chae Jong Hyeop in the drama, also known as Going to You at a Speed of 493 km.
This drama also stars Park Ji Hyun, Kim Moo Joon, Seo Ji Hye, Jo Han Chul, In Gyo Jin, Yook Jung Hwan, and many more. Already curious about Park Ju Hyun’s charm in Love All Play which will air tonight on Disney+? Let’s take a peek at the facts of the role and portraits as reported by Soompi and KBS’s official Instagram. Checkidot!
1. Love All Play or Going to You at a Speed of 493 km is the latest sports romance drama that will air on KBS and Disney+ tonight. The drama is about a man and a woman who play mixed doubles on a badminton team named Yunis.
2. This drama stars Chae Jong Hyeop as Park Tae Joon, a man who only thinks of badminton as his job. Then there is Park Ju Hyun as Park Tae Yang, a former Olympic athlete who has high aspirations and only lives for sports.
3. Park Tae Yang is a smashing queen and former Olympic athlete who returned to the badminton court after a three-year hiatus. During his absence, he trained harder than anyone else. This is the first photo of Park Tae Yang when he became a badminton athlete for the national team three years ago.
4. Park Tae Yang proudly wears the uniform with the Korean flag and holds his racket with determination. Her hair appears to be tied into a tight bun and she exudes a sharp charisma when focusing on the game.
5. Park Ju Hyun is praised for being able to describe Park Tae Yang’s sincerity in badminton with detailed acting. He even practiced sports during breaks. The production team even said that they couldn’t imagine someone else playing Park Tae Yang besides Park Ju Hyun.
6. Park Tae Yang used to be considered the future of badminton in Korea, but he suddenly quit his beloved sport for unknown reasons. The drama will highlight his return to the field after three years.
7. The portrait of the first meeting between Park Tae Yang and Yook Jung Hwan (Kim Moo Joon) who knew the secret since three years ago was revealed. The atmosphere that looks tense makes you wonder what secrets are between the two. Yook Jung Hwan’s gaze was cold, but Park Tae Yang didn’t look intimidated.
8. Unlike Park Tae Yang who is passionate about badminton, Park Tae Joon (Chae Jong Hyeop) only sees it as a job. However, his attitude towards badminton will gradually change when he meets Park Tae Yang.
9. These two athletes with completely different sporting perspectives will later engage in competitive play. Fans are also enthusiastically looking forward to how their relationship will turn romantic in the future.
10. Competition scenes and love stories are interesting keywords from Love All Play. “All the actors prepared not only badminton for this drama, but also several different aspects over a long period of time. I hope viewers can watch the chemistry created by the various characters with pleasure,” said Park Ju Hyun as reported by Soompi.
Those are some portraits of Park Ju Hyun in Love All Play, his new drama after Mouse which will air today. Don’t forget to watch his action as a badminton athlete as well as his deadly chemistry with Chae Jong Hyeop tonight. Watch the first episode starting tonight on KBS or Disney+. Don’t miss it!
Contributor: Yoeni Syafitri Sekar Ayoe