The new drama is after The Penthouse, let’s look at Yoon Jong Hoon’s portrait in Shooting Stars.
Thursday, April 21, 2022 | 19:19 WIB
1NEWS – After his appearances that stole attention in Find Me in Your Memory in 2020 and The Penthouse 1-3 in 2021, Yoon Jong Hoon is ready to show his acting skills again in a new drama. No wonder Yoon Jong Hoon’s portrait in Shooting Stars immediately stole the attention of drama fans.
Shooting Stars is a new tvN drama that highlights the stories of people who work behind the scenes in the entertainment industry. The drama, which also stars Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Young Dae, Girl’s Day’s Sojin and CNBLUE’s Lee Jung Shin, will premiere tomorrow, Friday (22/4/2022).
Ahead of its premiere, let’s take a peek at the handsome and tough portrait of Yoon Jong Hoon in Shooting Stars. Check out the facts of the role as well as his handsome portrait as reported by Soompi, tvN’s official Instagram and others. Let’s get to the point together!
1. The work of people cleaning up the mess that the stars behind the entertainment industry have created will be the main focus of the Korean drama Shooting Stars. They never stop shedding sweat and tears so that the star’s career will shine even more.
2. Lee Sung Kyung as Oh Han Byul is the head of the PR team at an entertainment agency, and Kim Young Dae as Gong Tae Sung is a top star who is also a troublemaker. Meanwhile, Yoon Jong Hoon plays Kang Yoo Sung, the head of Management Team 1 at Star Force Entertainment.
3. Kang Yoo Sung is the most popular man in Star Force Entertainment. All the staff knew him for his gentle demeanor and outstanding intelligence. Kang Yoo Sung attracted attention with his bright expression, warm smile, and cool clothes.
4. With his handsome looks and sweet charms, Kang Yoo Sung is often mistaken for an actor. Even though he looks gentle, he is actually a tough and determined character who is sometimes called a polite madman.
5. This is a portrait of Kang Yoo Sung while accompanying the actor to the set. He seemed completely focused as he monitored the actors’ performances with sharp eyes. He specializes in making fiery comments with a smiling face.
6. “Shooting Stars made me think a lot about relationships with people. A manager’s job is to protect someone’s life, and they can make actors’ lives bright or dim through management. So I try to pay special attention to actors in dramas,” Yoon Jong Hoon said as reported by Soompi.
7. Kang Yoo Sung often works with Park Ho Young (Kim Yoon Hye). Park Ho Young is the leader of the Star Force Entertainment 2 Management Team who is also good friends with Oh Han Byul (Lee Sung Kyung), the head of the PR team at Star Force Entertainment.
8. Before Shooting Stars, Yoon Jong Hoon had played with Kim Young Dae at The Penthouse. Because of this, he and Kim Young Dae are close enough to visit each other’s house. He also said that Shooting Stars made him think about agency companies.
9. “I thought that I should call the company at least one less time so as not to bother them too much. I feel that this is a job that people can’t do if they don’t think about the actor sincerely,” said Yoon Jong Hoon.
Those are some portraits of Yoon Jong Hoon in Shooting Stars, his new drama after The Penthouse as the handsome and tough Head of the Management Team. If you’re curious about how his acting is, as well as his chemistry with Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Young Dae and other actors, don’t forget to watch it! Watch the drama starting tomorrow, Friday (22/4/2022) every Friday and Saturday on tvN, Viu or iQiyi. Do not miss!