Ice cincau shaved brown sugar is a sweet and fresh drink that is quite often found in the market. Soft grass jelly combined with the sweetness of brown sugar unites into a fresh thirst-quenching drink. Besides buying, you also have the option to make your own at home, lo!
This time, it’s time to lick Recipe for shaved ice cincau, brown sugar, coconut milk sweet, savory and refreshing. Check it out!
How to make shaved ice cincau brown sugar and Santan
Ice cincau shaved brown sugar, coconut milk is a fresh drink that is sure to be loved by the family. In addition to its delicious taste, grass jelly also contains fiber and has a cooling effect on the stomach. That way, standing up for this menu will be even more demanding. Here’s how to make it!
Before starting to mix this drink, you should prepare the following ingredients:
- 750 ml coconut milk
- 1 large box of black grass jelly
- 375 gr brown sugar comb
- 525 ml water
- Pandan leaves
Ways of making
Well, if all the ingredients are available, it’s time to start making this menu! Here are the steps:
- Take black grass jelly and grate using a carrot or cheese grater. However, you can also use other types of grater according to the size you want. Repeat step this until all parts of the black grass jelly have been shaved.
- Next, prepare a pan and add the brown sugar, water, and pandan leaves to it. Then, bring the mixture to a boil while stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
- When the mixture has boiled, remove and strain the mixture. Place the filter in the basin.
- In the same bowl, add the shavings of black grass jelly, coconut milk, as well as ice cubes to taste. Stir well until the sugar is mixed with coconut milk and black grass jelly.
- When all the ingredients have been mixed well, serve and enjoy while cold.
How, it turned out to be very easy, huh, blending this brown sugar shaved ice cincau? Well, if you want to reduce the sweetness, you can add more water or coconut milk. That way, this drink will be more delicious and according to taste. Good luck!
Check out your other #ResepAndalans that you can try here.