Generally, the face is made up using make-up to make it look beautiful and attractive. However, in the hands of the make-up artist (MUA) creative faces can be transformed into creative media for painting and creating illusions make-up which is amazing. Yup, just like what beauty vlogger and well-known MUA from Norway, Sarina Nexie.
Through her creative hands, Sarina is able to paint on her own face using various makeup tools. Even Sarina is able to create quite unique and complicated makeup illusions. Like what face painting by Sarina Nexie?
1. Sarina paints flowers in spring and winter on her face. The combination of yellow and blue colors that are quite contrasting makes her makeup really unique
2. Sarina’s work this time looks quite simple but unique. He makes his face seem to have two versions, the original and the cartoon
3. In this painting Sarina creates the illusion as if her face is split vertically and in the middle it is used as a medium for drawing
4. This time Sarina made the illusion as if her face was cut into three horizontally. In the middle it is used as a medium for drawing
5. In addition to beautiful paintings, Sarina also makes paintings that are quite scary. He painted a skull on the right side, while the left side was made up bold makeup as usual
6. face painting this time inspired by various series thriller that Sarina watched. He creates the illusion of a painting as if his mouth is very wide. Unique, but quite scary huh?
7. Sarina also blends face and body painting in his work. Like this time he paints objects on the chest, neck and face
8. Again, Sarina made face and body painting with a zodiac theme complete with symbols
Wow, Sarina’s works above are quite unique with various levels of difficulty, right? Apart from painting her own face using various makeup tools, Sarina is also active as an MUA for the needs of films, you know.
Through various uploads on his personal Instagram @sarinanexie, he also shares how he gets inspiration to make face painting namely through films and other well-known MUA. Which of Sarina’s works above do you think is the coolest?