1NEWS, Bandung —
Having children is indeed a joy for every parent. For Muslims, having children who love the Koran is also a dream for parents.
To realize this dream, you can start by giving your little one a name that comes from the Koran.
The following are the names of baby girls from the Koran that are full of meaning for the little one, quoted from various sources, Thursday (19/5/2022).
1. Kamila. Appearing in QS Al Baqarah verse 196 means perfect.
2. Mubsira. Appearing in QS An Naml verse 13 means intelligence.
3. Khalisa. Appearing in QS Al A’raf verse 32 means holy, pure, clean from sin.
4. Maisara. Appearing in QS Al Baqarah verse 280 means people who are given ease, strength, and patience in living life.
5. Laila. Meaning night.
6. Science. Appears in the letter Al Baqarah verse 47 means knowledge.
7. Muthia. Appearing in QS Al Ankabut verse 54 means people who are aware and then repent.
8. Mary. It means a woman who surrenders to God and becomes a noble woman.
9. Riza means a person who maintains honor for fear of Allah
10. Rihanna means woman who smells good
11. Faiqah means a woman who has a high position
12. Abidah means people who like to worship
13. Mawaddah means a woman who is full of love, care and harmony
14. Ruwa means a beautiful girl
15. Tayyibah means holy woman
16. Zahira means a beautiful-looking girl
17. Rania means successful woman
18. Zahrotusyita means flower in winter
19. Nur means light
20. Aizen. Appears in the letter Al Maidah verse 54 means powerful, respected, and noble
21. Hilya appears in Surah An Nahl verse 14 which means jewelry
22. Mafaza. Appears in Surah Ali Imran verse 188 and Az Zumar verse 61 means great success
23. Noah. Appears in Surah Thaha verses 54 and 12 meaning taste, thought, intelligence, and thinking ability
24. Marzia. Appears in QS Al Fajr verse 28 means that Allah is pleased
25. Dafiyah means the person who narrates the hadith
26. Daneen means princess
27. Faizah means victory
28. Fakhirah means a child who is valuable and becomes the pride of parents
29. Ghufrana means forgiveness from God
30. Hadiyyah means a guide to the truth