Do you want to try making a healthy home-style side dish? Moreover, do you like to eat vegetables genjer? Well, that’s right. In this article, you will find an easy recipe to make stir fry delicious home-style!
Especially, savory genjer stir fry you enjoy with hot rice, really blend food menu delicious.
Well, for those of you who are curious about the same stir fry recipelet’s take a peek below!
Sauteed Genjer Recipe
Before you go to how to make stir fry genjeryou have to prepare the ingredients below.
Sauteed Genjer Ingredients
Here are the ingredients you must prepare.
- Genjer two bundles
- One bunch of genjer flowers
- Sugar half a teaspoon
- One slice of red chili
- Hot water about fifty milliliters
- Oil two tablespoons
- Enough water
- Four red onions
- Three cloves of garlic
- Four red chilies
- Four cayenne peppers
- Half red tomato
- Half a teaspoon of shrimp paste
- Salt to taste
Well, if you have prepared the above ingredients, then you can proceed to the steps for cooking genjer stir fry!
How to Cook Genjer Stir Fry
Here are the steps you should follow.
- First, pick the leaves and flowers of genjer. Then, wash thoroughly and drain.
- Next, prepare boiled water in a medium-sized saucepan. When it starts to boil, add the genjer and let it sit for a minute to remove the sap on the genjer. Remove and squeeze the water, then drain.
- Next, heat the oil to taste. Then, stir-fry the ground spices that you have prepared earlier. Saute until the smell starts to waft. If you have, then you can add red chili and sugar, then mix well.
- After the spices start to cook, add the genjer that you prepared earlier. Then, mix well.
- Next, pour enough hot water. Stir well until cooked, just a little. Remove and then you can put it on a serving plate.
- Stir fry genjer is ready for you to serve.
Well, how, it turns out to make stir fry pretty easy, right? Come on, try to make it at home!
Check out your other #ResepAndalans that you can try here.