Sambel liver gizzard Typical East Java is generally served as a menu when an official event is taking place, such as a wedding, thanksgiving, or other. Usually, processed liver gizzard is served complete with additional potatoes.
You can also adjust the type of liver gizzard, be it chicken or beef liver. However, this time we will use chicken gizzard liver. Curious about the full recipe? Check it out!
East Java Sambal Ati Ampela Recipe
This special dish only requires a series of simple ingredients to make. Here are the ingredients suitable for 2-4 servings:
The main ingredient
- kg potatoes, peeled
- 7 chicken hearts
- ounce curly chili
- 9 onions
- 5 pieces of chili
- 1 handful of candlenuts
- 6 garlics
- 3 lime leaves
- 1 laos (±3 cm)
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lemongrass
- 2 bay leaves
- Soy sauce (optional)
Making Steps Sambal Ati Ampela Potato East Java
If you have prepared all the ingredients, now is the time to execute this menu. Following steps-his:
- Cut the potatoes that you have peeled into dice-like shapes.
- Then, heat the oil and add the potatoes. Fry until the potatoes are golden, then drain.
- Prepare water to boil the liver gizzard until the water is reduced. When it has shrunk, set aside and save the broth.
- Fry the liver in hot oil. Don’t overripe it perfectly, ok? When it is slightly brown, remove and then cut into medium size.
- Blend the onion and white, a little oil, and the candlenut until it’s half smooth then turn off the blender. Then, put the curly and cayenne pepper pieces in it and blend it once again. Remember, leave the texture, yes!
- When finished, pour the ground spices into the pan and add the cemplung spices. Then, stir-fry until the aroma is fragrant and the leaves wilt.
- Then, pour the potatoes and liver of the gizzard that you have cut into the pan. After that, sprinkle seasoning and taste correction until just right. You can also add soy sauce to make the color darker. Next, stir until fully cooked.
- Serve on a serving plate.
Well, that’s steps making gizzard chili sauce use potatoes typical of East Java. Spicy gizzard chili sauce recipe This typical East Java is perfect for you to eat with your family for breakfast, lunch, or dinner dinner. Good luck!
Check out your other #ResepAndalans that you can try here.