Persib Bandung Strikes Japanese Midfielder and Croatian League Dropout, Robert Alberts is More Interested in Training Players | 1NEWS

  • Share



Persib Bandung officially crossed out two trial players, namely Ryohei Miyazaki and Muhammad Reza Kusuma after playing an internal game at Sidolig Stadium, Bandung, Saturday (21/5/2022).

Persib Bandung for the first time held an internal game ahead of the 2022-2023 Liga 1 rollout.

Players are divided into two teams, namely the team wearing blue-white-blue and one team wearing white-blue-blue.

The match lasted for 4×20 minutes and was finally won by the team in the white-blue-blue costume with a score of 6-1.

“This is the first time they have played on a full pitch and it was 11 vs 11,” Persib coach Robert Rene Alberts told BolaSport.com from the club’s official website.

“You can see it, they immediately played with a fast tempo and were very passionate in every half we made in 4×20 minutes,” he added.

This match is also a place for the assessment of two trial players, namely Ryohei Miyazaki and Muhammad Reza Kusuma.

Ryohei is a Japanese midfielder who previously played for Belgian Super League club Backa Palanka, while Reza is a graduate of Croatian League 3 club NK Primorac Beogard.

Unfortunately, both of them were unable to attract Rene Alberts in the internal game.

Persib decided to drop the two trial players.

“We’ve seen Reza and Ryo. We didn’t ask them to continue (the selection) because they didn’t meet the standards we had,” said Robert.

In fact, Robert admits that he is more interested in Persib Training and Education players who also compete in internal games.

“We look more at Persib’s training and education players. Ridwan who played with number 36 today will join us next week. We will monitor it seriously. That’s today’s result,” added Robert.

With the elimination of the two trial players, Persib still has the opportunity to select 3 more foreign players next week.

Maung Bandung is indeed looking for a foreign player from Asia to replace Mohammed Rashid.

Although the identity is not yet known, the three foreign players who will come each come from Japan, South Korea, and the Philippines.

“Then there will be one player who arrives next week from the Philippine national team,” said Robert as quoted by Kompas.com.

“Then there’s one that came from Japan and is still playing in Europe so can’t come right now.”

“The other one is a Korean player who plays in Thailand but can’t come now.”

“So we have four confirmed players who will come for trial,” he added.

.



Source link

  • Share