Tired of crispy mushrooms every day? Don’t worry! Let’s try the recipe stir fry oyster mushrooms this home style. Guaranteed, will not fail and definitely delicious!
Sauteed Mushrooms at Home it has always been a prima donna in society. In addition to its delicious taste, stir-fried mushrooms also have many nutrients and are healthy for the body. Moreover, if you create it into a sauteed sweet spicy oyster mushroomit is certain that your family will like your cooking.
Turns out, cooking oyster mushroom stir fry is not as difficult as it looks, lo. In fact, you can easily buy the ingredients in traditional markets! Curious about oyster mushroom stir fry recipe home style? Let’s see more below!
Oyster Mushroom Saute Recipe
Of course, before you proceed to how to cook oyster mushroom stir fryyou have to prepare the ingredients below.
Oyster Mushroom Sauteed Ingredients
Here are the ingredients you must prepare to make home-style oyster mushroom stir-fry!
- Two hundred and fifty grams of oyster mushrooms, washed, shredded, then boiled with a little salt. Drain.
- Half a red chili, cut sideways.
- Three cloves of sliced red onion.
- One clove of garlic, sliced
- One sheet of spring onion
- Salt, seasoning, and sugar to taste
- Enough water.
If you have prepared the above ingredients, then you can proceed to the steps for cooking oyster mushroom stir fry below!
How to Cook Sauteed Oyster Mushroom
Here are the steps you must follow to cook oyster mushroom stir fry.
- First, pour enough oil into a frying pan and turn on the heat to medium. Once hot, stir-fry the onion and garlic that you cut earlier. Stir gently until fragrant aroma comes out.
- Next, if it starts to smell good, add the chopped tomatoes and chilies and stir-fry until the color changes a little.
- Next, you can add the mushrooms and stir fry briefly until the mushrooms are slightly wilted. Then, add salt, sugar, and seasoning to taste and mix again. Finally, add a little water.
- After that, correct the taste and make sure it is to your liking. If so, let stand until the water shrinks.
- When it is cooked, remove it and put it on a serving plate. Sauteed oyster mushrooms are ready for you to serve.
How, easy enough right? Come on, try to do it stir fry oyster mushrooms at home!
Check out your other #ResepAndalans that you can try here.