This Woman’s Apartment almost caught fire due to a short circuit in the vibrator – 1NEWS

  • Share



1NEWS/ist/voice.com/This Woman’s Apartment Almost Burned Due to a Short Vibrator

1NEWS, DUNIA.
A woman from Turnhout, Belgium, was mortified when firefighters discovered that her sex toy nearly caused a fire in her apartment.
The incident began when the woman, who has not been identified, discovered a charred smell in her apartment in early June. He immediately called the fire brigade.

Officers also found the source came from a vibrator stored in a wooden box. When touched, the sex toy does feel very hot.

The firefighter in charge of the matter, Nick Eelen, said the woman looked embarrassed and appeared to pretend not to know the device.

“Whoa, what’s that?” the woman asked when the officer opened the wooden box, finding a very hot vibrator inside.

Eelen suspected that the battery in the vibrator had a short circuit.