The sweet taste makes brownie cakes one of the snacks that are quite popular with various groups, including children. Is your baby included? If yes, let’s try to make steamed chocolatos brownies that can be made at home below.
Yes, with simple, inexpensive, and easy-to-find ingredients in our daily lives, we can make brownie cakes for snacks when quality time with family. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to make it either.
In addition, you can also invite your little one to help make it. Don’t worry, a simple way to make it without a mixer can be a safe and fun activity for him.
Check out the various recipes below.
3 Recipes for Chocolatos Steamed Brownies
1. Chocolatos Chocochips and Cheese Steamed Brownies
Besides chocolate, is your little one also a fan of cheese? Wow, really fitting to try this one recipe. Made by Mother Noviana Arianti from Cookpad, you can try to practice the following.
- 5 tbsp wheat flour
- 2 packs of chocolate chocolatos
- 2 packs of thick sweet chocolate
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp oil
- 2 chicken eggs
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Enough margarine, chocochips, and cheese
- Prepare all the ingredients to make the brownies, dissolve the sweet thick with a tablespoon of warm water
- Grease a baking sheet with a little margarine, then flour so that later the cake doesn’t stick to the pan
- In a bowl, combine eggs with sugar, beat until slightly foamy. Can also be whipped with a fork
- After that, add flour, chocolatos, and sweet condensed until well blended and there are no lumps
- Add the oil mix well. After that, add the vanilla and baking soda and mix again until smooth
- Put the dough into the mold, do not make it full because the dough will expand. Top with chocochips
- Put the mixture into the steamer, steam for about 30-40 minutes
- Once cool, remove the cake from the tin
- Topped with grated cheese and ready to be served
Related Article: Choco Cornflakes Cookies Recipe, Delicious Without Oven
2. Steamed Mini Chocolatos Brownies
Serving cakes to your little one must also be adjusted to the portion of the meal. Well, you can also try to make mini-sized brownies for your little ones. From Mother Lia Cookpad, here are the ingredients and how to make it.
- 200 gr wheat flour
- 40 gr cocoa powder
- 200 sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300 ml of warm water
- 1 sachet chocolatos drink
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Have all the ingredients ready. Mix ingredients A, mix well and set aside
- Mix ingredients B, set aside
- Mix ingredients C, set aside
- Mix ingredients A and B, mix well. After blending again with ingredient C, mix well. Looking at the texture, it’s a bit runny, right?
- After mixed well, pour it into the mold, you can use a putu ayu cake mold.
- Steam the material that has been poured after the steamer is preheated, don’t forget to cover it on the cloth.
- Steam for about 20-25 minutes, can do with a toothpick test to see doneness.
- Once cooked, cool and ready to serve.
Related Article: 11 Fruit Flavor Steamed Brownies Recipes, Take Notes and Practice!
3. Double Gluten Free Chocolate Steamed Brownies
Not only for your little one, you can also make steamed brownies that are friendly for family members who are on a diet. Yes, try making a cake with gluten free content which is also suitable for people with diabetes or other metabolic disorders. The following is a recipe by Mother Hanim Momciki from Cookpad.
- 7 tbsp gluten-free flour (Ladang Lima)
- 2 eggs
- 3 sachets of Chocolatos drink
- 2 sachets of sweet thick
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp warm water
- 6 tbsp cooking oil
- Heat the steaming pot wrapped in the lid using a clean cloth
- Put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and beat until foamy. Add flour, chocolatos drink, and baking powder, then beat again.
- Add the sweetened condensed, then beat again until evenly distributed. After that, add cooking oil and warm water. Shake again until completely mixed.
- Pour the batter into the greased tin. Line with parchment paper.
- Place the pan in the steamer and cover it for about 30 minutes. After that, turn off the fire.
- Remove the baking sheet from the steamer pan then grease with margarine/butter while hot.
- Transfer the brownies from the tin to a bowl, then top them with grated chocolate.
- Steamed brownies are ready to be served.
Related Article: 7 Chocolate Flavor Steamed Brownies Recipes, Family Favorites!
Those are various chocolatos steamed brownie recipes that you can make yourself at home. Let’s try to practice.
Homemade Original Banana Sponge Recipe, Practical Dishes for Families
6 Baked Banana Sponge Recipes that are Delicious, Soft, and Easy to Practice
5 Simple Steamed Sponge Recipes and Can Be Selling Mother’s Ideas